Saturday, November 22, 2008

Nw it is the time for photo.....

Wednesday nite, kong2 came to my house and gave me a few stuffs...



Tis r for me and my sis



Tis 1 for sher reen...




Tis 1 is for woon chee...



Tis 1 is for swee wan.....



Thx kwee zhi.......i will miss u 1.....
Thx for supporting me during the final exam...especially CR!!!!



Thursday
My tired face after exam....



4 of us in the Neway....



Our dinner...






My vege + meat.....


the vege and meat in my mouth, once all....



3 of us......



Our chicken....



3 of us mouth full of meat!!!!!



After finish....



The place........




Friday!!!!!!
The view of the book fair in the Mines



Reading the Snoopy book



This is the cover....



The 4 famous books....



The money is cute....





Can c the rm50 is costed rm 1000 to get it???
Just bcoz the 888888 there....



Picture of the day.........



haha.......Actress' photo taken by papparazi...



Woon chee is veli serious wif tat book!!!!!



the photographer and me!!!!
Sorry for the photos.....model problem...



Our Dinner....




Before we start eating....


After we finish eating.....




Saturday afternoon went to sher reen's house...
Tis all r her stuff....

2 comments:

lo1fang said...

setengah tahun skali hor?
bgs d lu nyadar
hahahha
makany srg2 update...
ckck

susianichang said...

haha.....kan sibuk en w kan stlh final test br ada acara bsr2an....wakakaka....