Thursday, November 27, 2008

hmmmm.....>_<

new post...

Wednesday

My sis finish her last paper...
went to pyramid wif her frenz and siaw ling....
lunch in sakae sushi....

then after tat,siaw ling go to hunt for her formal shoes and slipper...

and me and my sis go to play "niu dan"...
tis is bcoz we saw sher reen 1,veli nice,so we try our luck there....

then go for madagascar 2...

not really nice....haha....

then go back to pangsapuri....


Thursday

me and my sis went to 1u...hihi..

hev teppanyaki there....

Then MPH is our next destination...

some pic r taken....
then we went for Quantum of Solace..
yeah it's rite,James Bond...
tis is the 2nd time i go for it, but not bcoz it is nice,but my sis hevnt watch,so i teman her only...

haiz....

after tat going back to subang...hihi....


1 comment:

RNDTVN said...

Hola su blog mui bueno por favor mire una página especiale en REDE NORONHA DE TELEVISÃO www.redenoronhadetelevisao.blogspot.com Gracias y Hasta Pronto

Hi friends,your blog is a nice,theres is a special page in the web ,please view REDE NORONHA DE TELEVISÃO www.redenoronhadetelevisao.blogspot.com
Thank you