Tuesday, November 25, 2008

my korean test.......>_<

today i got my lvl 1 test for korean class...

i am die-ing bcoz of tis test...
i feel i am too old to learn sth....
veli hard to memorize the vocabulary....

i start to study tis morning...
in the eacess 1.....

afraid of bcm-ing the only 1 who fail tis test...
4 pm sit the test....

got so many blank in my answers...
i start to panic...

c siaw ling and ratna go to their conver test...
i start to give up dy...
then i the 3rd person who go for the conver test...

in the room,i totally blank,dunno wat to talk..

then hoping i can get 20 for that part...
then i get 23/25...hepi until bao......

haha....

then 8pm,leo kim sms me say i got 85....
so it means tat i pass dy en lvl 2 is waiting for me next year...

haha....

lucky...

hope tis lucky will follow me for my sem 5 result!!!!!



2 comments:

Sh@nN()n ~ $!aw l!^G said...

haha susiani...chillex lar...sure can wan la...hahaha...

susianichang said...

haha.......tis korean is out of my expectation....i only expect 60 to pass only...wakkaa.....hope sem 5 result also will give me good surprise,not bad surprise....hihi........