Friday, October 12, 2007

haiz......

nw is friday, 3:28pm....seem like going to hev a heavy rain in subang.......

i hev a holiday from friday until monday....but cant make it to go back home,bcoz tuesday got ASR Individual Essay....huh.........

nw seem so lazy to memorise the 4 AASB...huh.......

Tis week,got ting happen,but i am so lazy to blog it until today.....wakaka..........




U c wat clement do to my "KOALA"?????
Pity Koala........T_T



And tuesday play the paint and make a hand print.....haha.........


Guess which one is mine???????




And...... tis is mine......thx for Aldyes for helping me to paint......^_^

Tis is me wif my painted hand..........

nw want to say thx to Andy Khong for the "Bolu Gulung Meranti" and the "Beng Beng"...........hehe........

i really wonder,is it true???? i wont believe but wat it said is veli true.......and part of myself ard believe it.....huh......

Haha...... nw is start to crazy of TVXQ....... at 1st,i din really bother about it.... but after swee wan showed me the video,i start to crazy bout it.....wakaka.....especially "u-know"....... i really like to c tat kind of face......really cute...........wakaka.........

then she promised to lend me more video to c after my final test finish....hehe.........thx....

the concert is on 24 Nov......haha.....but veli expensive....so can only afford to c it thru vcd....wakaka.......

enuf dy for tis week.....study mood must on nw.........

No comments: